To export your backed up data out of Spanning to a .csv file, please follow these steps:
1. Log into your Spanning Backup for Salesforce account
2. Click on any of the object types on the main dashboard to be taken to the object list
3. Select the backup date from the date picker
4. Select all of the object types that you want to export, and then click the 'Export' button in the upper-right corner of the page.
5. When your data has finished compiling, you will receive an email informing you that your selected data is available to download. Follow the link in this email, or click the 'Completed Export' line item in your Recent Activity feed on your main Spanning Dashboard to download your data.
Please remember that you can export your backed up data out of Spanning as often as you like. If you have any additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.