To restore your backed up OneDrive for Business data, please follow the steps below:
1. Log into your Spanning Backup for Office 365 account.
2. Select the user account that you want to restore data from.
3. Click the 'Select Action' button, and then 'View Backups'.
4. Select the OneDrive tab.
5. Select the OneDrive data that you want to restore. You can select a single file or folder, multiple files or folders, or your entire OneDrive directory.
6. Determine whether you would like the selected data to be restored into the same user's account, or a different' user's account within the same tenant.
7. If you selected to restore to a different user, select which user to restore to.
8. Confirm the restore.
9. Once the restore action has completed, all of your selected data will be restored into a newly created folder in the desired user's active Office 365 OneDrive account, titled 'Restored on (date)'.
If you have any additional questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.