In addition to the daily automated backups Spanning runs to protect your data, an on-demand backup can be initiated whenever you like. To perform an on-demand backup, please follow the steps below:
1. If you are the administrator for your account, login to the app by visiting www.spanningbackup.com/app
2. Once logged in, you will be presented with the Spanning Admin Console page. In order to start on-demand backups, click the Viewing As drop down menu in the upper-right hand corner.
3. Select the account you need to perform the on-demand back for. The admin account you are logged in as will have a crown icon next to it.
4. Once the account loads, the items on the left will change and you will be on the User tab by default.
5. Under Backup Schedule, click Back Up Now and select which services you want to backup on-demand.
6. Click the Go button and then the on-demand backup will start right away.
7. If you want to do this for another individual, click Viewing As menu again and select the next account and repeat process.
Please note that there is no option to do on-demand backups for everyone in the domain in one operation, you have to go into each account to perform on-demand backups per user. Drive backups will include Team Drives content if Team Drives backup is enabled in Spanning.
If you have any additional questions, please contact email@example.com.