- Select the user from whom you want to export data, and then click the Select Action button.
- Select the View Backups button.
- Click OneDrive tab and select the files or folders that you want to export from any point-in-time backup, and then click Export in the Select Action drop down.
- Confirm the Export.
- When the Export has finished compressing, return to the Activity page to download your export.
- The downloaded file will be a compressed .zip file. After you extract the file (Winzip for Windows users, Archive Utility for Mac users), all of your selected files will be in the same format as they were in OneDrive.
Note: The export link(s) will expire in 14 days after the export has finished compressing.
If you have any additional questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.