To restore your backed up Sharepoint data, please follow the steps below:
1. Log into your Spanning Backup for Office 365 account. (Note: Only Spanning Admins will have access to Sharepoint Backups)
2. Select the Sharepoint tab.
3. Select the Site Collection that you'd like to restore from
4. Click the "View Backup" button
5. Select the SharePoint data that you want to restore. You can select a single file or folder, multiple files or folders, or your entire SharePoint directory.
6. Determine whether you would like the selected data to be restored into the same Site Collection, or a different Site Collection within the same tenant.
7. If you selected to restore to a different Site Collection, select which Site Collection to restore to.
8. Confirm the restore.
9. Once the restore action has completed, all of your selected data will be restored into a newly created subsite in the desired Site, titled 'Restored on (date)'. When the restore has completed, you should also receive a notification by email. You can also navigate directly to the restored subsite by visiting the "Activity" tab in Spanning, selecting "Past", and opening up the details for this restore action - this will contain a direct link to the restore.
If you have any additional questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org