At Spanning we happy to deliver one of the most requested features for our Dark Web Monitoring capability since the service was announced. Spanning Administrators can now Resolve compromise records so that the records are removed from the list of compromises.
- Get started by navigating to the Dark Web tab.
- With the compromise list in view you can select, search, or filter the records in the compromise list.
- Once you have either selected or filtered the list you have two resolution options.
- Selected – Only resolve the selected items in the compromise list.
- All (Filtered) – Resolve all compromise items in the current view. If the view is filtered, only the filtered items will be Resolved. If the view is not filtered, all items will be marked Resolved, clearing the list.
If you choose a large list of records to be resolved they will be processed in batches of 500. The process may take a few moments to complete.
Note: Once you confirm the action to mark compromise records resolved they will no longer appear in Spanning Dark Web Monitoring. The records cannot be retrieved. This action is logged in the Activity Log