To restore an entire mailbox for a user, follow the steps below:
1. Login to your Spanning Backup for Office 365 account via the app link. Note, if logging into Spanning as a non-admin user, skip to step 4.
2. Click the Users tab from the left-hand navigation menu and then select the desired user by clicking their name.
3. From the drop-down menu at the right side of the screen, click 'Select Action' and then 'View Backups'.
4. The Mail tab is selected by default. Select the backup snapshot date you want to restore from.
5. Select every folder in the account by left-clicking the main parent folders on the left. Note that you only have to select the parent folders and all sub-folders/emails will be selected automatically.
6. Click the 'Select Action' button from the drop-down menu and select Restore.
7. Select the user account that you want to restore into.
8. Confirm the restore process by clicking Restore
Please note that you cannot restore the mailboxes for all users in your tenant in a single restore operation. You have to restore the mailboxes for each user individually. When each restore operation is complete, you'll receive a notification via email.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.