To restore all backed up Gmail data to an active Gmail account, follow the steps below:
- Log into your Spanning Backup for G Suite account. a.
- (optional). If logging in as the admin user, click the 'Viewing As' drop-down menu in the upper-right corner of the screen, and select the user account that you want to restore from.
- Select the Restore Tab
3. Select the Mail tab
4. Select the 'All Mail' label
5. Remove the pre-populated date in the 'From' date range filter field
6. Check the 'Select All' checkbox near the top of your screen
7. Click the 'Select All (#) in All Mail". Once selected, it will then say "All (#) Selected in All Mail"
8. Select the Restore button
8a (optional). If logged in as the admin user, select the user account that you want the emails restored into.
If you have any additional questions, please email Spanning Support.